What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Depot

fre8train

BANNED
When can one find these rare finds at the home depo or the walgreens or oshguard They are seasional I imagine. Does anybody know when they stock up with CP. I never see them there I always miss them or somthing.

I see the most Neps in the summer, between the months of May and August. I can typically find VFTs (mostly dead, but some partially alive) if I look hard enough in other months, though Neps are RARE.

SF

I found a CP bog thing at a Home Depot in Memphis a few weeks ago. It had a nepenthes, sarracenia, and a VFT in the same pot. It was a nice big nep. too.

Homedepot mostly has Cp's for sale in the spring or summer winter time can be slow Lowes hardware alwas has them! even Osh hardware good luck ! E.C

I just got a medium sized nep. two flytraps, and a dead sarr the other day. I got it for a cheaper price than it was before.

I "barter" with them to get a better price can usually get them 66% off that way!

This reminds me of once when my brother and I visited a Home Depot and saw some sad looking cps. We let a nearby personell know that the plants needed water (they are under plastic covers and don't receive any water). We said it would also helped if they moved the plants out from under a shady bench. The lady looks uninterested and asks about the plants "Oh! are they done?"
Shows how long they usually last.
biggrin.gif

Rubra

Back