What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

when is nepenthis season

• Thread starter fre8train
  • Start date

fre8train

BANNED
when does home depot osh and the nurseries stock these from the grower?

When is the Nep season?

I don't know when the 'season' is but I was at the nursery today getting some stuff and they had two neps. I asked the green house lady and she said they have had them for 5 months. These were large ones in 10" pots, they had no picthers though

probably summer- thats what the person at my local OSH said

Wow you are lucky to even see them in your stores around here you would never find any nepenthes if your lucky maybe a flytrap or two. THe homedepo near here i think should stock them but they dont.

They've had nepenthes for a few months now at a local nursery and craft place. They're all N. x coccinea. I would get one but I don't have the room for it and none of them are healthy.
sad.gif

If they grow em with TC, then it shouldn't matter right? Though my guess is that the season would be fall, after all the summer growign is doen they plants are packed and shipped.

All educated guessing though!

Back