What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes Khasiana

Hi
smile.gif

Here there are 3 pics of my Nepenthes khasiana after 17 months of growing. I received this plant in June 2002, and it was a rosette of about 3 inches, now the bigger pitcher is near to 6 inches.
(the pics were taken in November 2003)

N.Khasiana00_17months.jpg

N.Khasiana01_17months.jpg

N.Khasiana02_17months.jpg

Kind regards

rajah
smile.gif

Nice plant! That pitcher is absolutely beautiful. Khasiana's are great nepenthes.

I miss my khasiana
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Do you grow it outside? Or is it just outside for the pictures? If you do, what is your weather like?

Hi
smile.gif

I grow my Nepenthes in my garden (I don't have a greenhouse) from April to October (North Italy) with 3 hours of direct sunlight in the morning: North-East position respect my house.
During winter they are indoor at a south facing window, and they don't produce pitchers for the reduction of photoperiod.
(the pics were taken in a different place of my garden from where they use to be)

A pic of my Nepenthes sanguinea at the same conditions
N.sanguinea17months.jpg

regards

rajah

Cool , very nice plants , i hope to obtain an n. khasiana soon , i wish my old one did'nt die .

Back