What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. khasiana

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
So I finally got around to getting a quality camera and I wnated to show off some of the pics I have taken

P1210013.jpg

A pitcher from my N. khasiana

Looks great! How big is it? It looks at least 2 or 3".

And may I ask, what kind of camera did you get?

Actually it is closer to 5-6"
smile.gif

I picked up an Olympus C-5060WZ

Heh, my estimation skills are a little weak!

Great camera! I just purchased a lower-model Olympus - the C-740. Make sure you don't lose your flash card like me.
wink.gif

Without a scale it is easy to mis-measure
smile.gif

A flash card would be easier to keep tabs on considering the half postage stamp sized xD card it came with

Yeah! That's what I was referring to as a flash card. I lost my 16mb one, but I have a 128mb one, so it's not too big of a problem. Sorry, offtopic...

What kind of conditions is the khasiana in?

thats a great picture! Do you have any pictures of the whole plant?

p.s. I love sd cards best memory media out there

I purchased an Olympus C-750 about two months ago.The macro capabilities are awesome and that 10x zoom is great for bikini shots on the beach.
tounge.gif
.  The software is pretty good also.  
The xD card is indeed small...perhaps too small...and could easily get lost if dropped in the grass.
I just love the new digital cameras...take fifty shots of something, dump them all into my 'puter, pick out the best, wipe the others out, start all over again and it didn't cost me a penny.  Ain't technology grand?
biggrin.gif

Back