What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glenn, you can visit it through the pictures!
laugh.gif

I have to build a new greenhouse this year. The snow and wind leveled mine. But mine didn't look like these.

Thanks Nep G
laugh.gif

The pictures are nice but the real thing is so much better. The thing is, I would just spend way too much money if I were to visit.
tounge.gif

Glenn

Thats why I wean myself to every 2 months at the least. ;) It allows me to rustle up some more cash for certain new plants Tony gets in hehe.

Dustin,
You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MEAN!! I don't have anything like that within a few thousand miles of me, and the "like that" is just that! At least I get to see where my babies come from!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
unclesam.gif
cool.gif

i agree with lithops,... dont take it for granted dustin, theres no one within the state of fl (well there prolly is) that i know i can go and visit form this site who has a big greenhouse, i wish ther was like instant teleportation or something so i can teleport to ur place and check it out.ahah

i can teleport to hawaii and stay there for my weekends,..
wow.gif

Belive me guys, I was floored when I found out someone else so close to me was in my area doing this also. It always OK things with Tony and his wife before we plan a visit day. I try not to bug him too much and think I'm doing good so far...haven't been fed to the plants yet at least.
wink.gif
lol

Back