What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i just did some moving around with my neps my sanguinea i left in its spot i guess i will wait till it goes outside and here the humidity is almost always 100 % out so they pitcher like crazy. As for my truncata, mirabilis and alata i found a plastic container that i am using as a growing chamber and my ventricosa is happy in its terrarium and moved my mirabilis x khasiana to my south window where imidietely it started growing new leaves at least . Will update on this info

I grow my neps in an 18 gallon terrarium I have three gubler hybrids a N. truncata and a N. maxima hybrid

They are all pitchering even the maxima hybrid and its in lowland conditions....

its lit by a 150 watt metal halide

my nep grows ina 10 inch pot full of spagnum and some pft medium in the middle and a humidity dome that goes on top. it sits under the skylikght in my laundry room.

Back