What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new

I have read the care sheet I would just like some tips please!! Like should Ihang the pot or not

It doesn't really matter if you hang the pot or not. I have several hanging and non-hanging pots. However, you may have to put your pot on top of something to raise it up so the pitchers have somewhere to hang, but you only have to worry about that when the plant gets big enough.

Just worry at this point about proper lighting, water, and soil mixture.

Capslock

The best advice I can offer is start off with one that's considered easy. They're the ones that will (usually) recover after you've done something you shouldn't have. Hopefully you'll be able to figure out what that was so you don't do it again. Once you've established an experience base, you can move on to slightly more difficult ones.
I promoted myself to "medium" difficulty plants after a little over one year (and a few murdered neps!), once I'd learned a few lessons.

I have yet to move to "hard" neps.....Maybe because they're usually expensive, and I'm wary of wasting the $.

Back