What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

n. ventricosa

My ventricosa was growing happily in its little terrarium and started pitchering after i moved it out of the dry conditions it was in. But recently the pitchers had started blacking and the leaves faded yellow spots . The under neath of the leaves were darkish like a brown or black. I knew something was wrong and the conditions its in perfect to suit its highland conditions. So any way i was staring at it today and noticed small white mites
mad.gif
and some looked redish. So i removed it and took it to a plastic container to spray it and wrap it to get rid of this infestation. What should i do ,not sure if i can get rid of the bugs and get it healthy again.lmk what good sprays i can use . I used some fungicidal , insecticidal, miticidal combo spray that is a safe soap and isnt harmful to things.lmk

Back