What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. rafflesiana

Hello everyone,

Here's a pic of the rafflesiana's very first pitcher produced under my care.

enjoy,

Homer

Nraff.jpg

Looks great!

Keep up the good work.

-Homer looks great the funny thing is my rafflesiana just produced its first pitcher. I recived the plant with not pitchers and here's its first .. ..N.rafflesiana

I own the "brother" of Corey's plant, they are from petflytrap.

Here is a pic of my newest pitcher:
P1130386.sized.jpg

wow.gif
What's this "brother", Pat? Wow, the fangs!!

Cool, it's bright red and cream! Mine is purple and green.
smile.gif
great piccy.

homer,
Is that a rafflesiana's from PFT? The one in there picture does not have much red on the pitcher and says about being bright green with small purple spots. If it's from PFT I'm going to go ahead and get one.

Thanks everyone.  SF, my middle name is Corey, sorry for the confusion.  He was referring to me in his post.  As for the plant, it is from Trashcan as part of trade in February.

-Homer aka Corey

homer thats an awesome picture.... My recenlty acquired N.raff is about to open up a pitcher... I have the enlongata form though...

Elgecko: Both my plant and homer's (Corey) are from petflytrap. They started making colored pitchers like that a few months after I purchased them. I have had them for a little more than a year, but I keep nearly killing them, which is why they aren't so developed yet.

Cindy, by brother, I meant that I purchased them both from petflytrap at the same time. Glad you like the pic!
smile.gif

pat

Thanks trashcan

Boy I'm blind. I just looked at this thread again and the 4th post trashcan states that its from petflytrap.
wow.gif

To busy looking at the pic.
Sorry

Back