What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not the best of photos...

Here are photos of my neps that i took today,... they had goten sunburned today, i am smacking myself for that, i am trying to find a spot where they get lota sun but dont get burned, you can tell on my raff how its sunburned, the mirabilis isnt in the best of shape either

here they are, note there arnt as stunning as other peoples and i am trying to get my neps to grow better and try to look as good as they do in other peoples collection, i think i have done a poor job over the past weeks TRYING to make them so much better but have done worse, well here they are

my greenhouse
Apr04533.sized.jpg

bicalcarata
Apr04531.sized.jpg

bical pitcher
Apr04530.sized.jpg

amp pitcher, bical plant
Apr04529.sized.jpg

3-4 N raff basal shoots
Apr04528.sized.jpg

N Truncata
Apr04527.sized.jpg

N Mirabilis
Apr04526.sized.jpg

Amp carpet, not a good photo, but u get idea
Apr04525.sized.jpg

N Northiana
Apr04524.sized.jpg

N northiana new pitcher, bad photo
Apr04523.sized.jpg

N Judith Finn, note the huge leaves and no pitchers, it takes forever
Apr04522.sized.jpg

Ventrosica
Apr04521.thumb.jpg

basal shoots, 2
Apr04520.sized.jpg

newly opened ventrosica pitcher
Apr04519.sized.jpg

oldish raff pitcher
Apr04516.sized.jpg

new coming pitcher
Apr04517.sized.jpg

last but not least, the gracilis that got abused by the wind i guess, for a few days we had 20mph+ wind and i duno what hapend to it, hope it comes back
Apr04515.sized.jpg

and a few drosera,
spatulata and intermedia in the middle, just re potted 3 seperate pots into this one today
Apr04514.sized.jpg

thanks trashcan for the website to upload images, hope u guys liked my photos

Nice! Love the speckles on the ventricosa... my pitchers aren't speckled, just a full color usually.

Nice! How big's that Truncata? It looks pretty darn big! Mine's pushing 9 inches or so across.

SF

Back