What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Close up pic

Excellent plants.
smile.gif

Bravo, Bravo. Looking foward to see more of your plants

[b said:
Quote[/b] (D muscipula @ May 23 2004,1:47)]Tony, you say this is one of the more intensely colored clones.  Do you mean that the Malesiana hamatas are more colorful, or just one particular clone out of Malesiana's?

I'm trying to figure out what to transplant this into.  What kind/size of pot are you using?  Swords has his in a big plastic net pot.  Anyone know where i can get those?  I don't think Charley's has them.
No I don't think the Malesiana clones are more colorful but there is wider variation since they have about 14 clones in their mix. Some are green with black veins when young, which get a flushed color when older instead of the distinct black/purple spots.

I took some measurements..
Pitcher 22cm from the bottom to the lid attachment. Leaves 12cm long. Pot is what's called a 1/2gallon nursery pot. It measures, inside dimensions, 5.5" diameter wide and 6" deep.

Tony

Hey Tony,

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?

imitation.jpg

My spikes are not as grown out as yours... yet.

Pat

Back