What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neps on a spring day

Hi
Here are a few photos taken on a lovely sunny spring day here.
smile.gif

N. hamata

N.%20hamata.jpg

N.sanguinea.

N.sanguinea.jpg

N. spectabilis x ventricosa.

N.%20spectabilis%20x%20ventricosa.jpg

N. sanguinea.x truncata.

N.sanguinea.x%20truncata.jpg

And what I got as a N. ventricosa.x maxima, but I am not so sure? What do you think?
tounge.gif

N.%20ventricosa.x%20maxima.jpg

Cheers

bill

Nice! how big are those sanguinea pitchers? and what clone is it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ April 25 2004,3:44)]Nice! how big are those sanguinea pitchers? and what clone is it?
Hi
The pitcher is about 6/7 inches in height. Its from Genting but was not given a clone number, as they were all different from seeds. This one goes very red as it matures, I have another which it far more orange. Very beautiful plants
wink.gif

cheers

bill

gota love the hamata
wow.gif

Nice shots! The last one definately has ventricosa in it, but the other parrent? You're guess is as good as mine (if not better).

The hybrid is indeed attractive, and is agood example of when one parent dominates more than the other. N. maxima is as good as any guess, so I see no reason why to doubt the distributer at this point. I thought it was N. sibuyanensis when I saw the top half of the plant.

Regards,

Joe

Beutiful! Gotta love the N.spectablis x ventricosa!
smile.gif

Back