What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N.ventricosa x inermis fast grower!

Hi
Here is a photo of my fast growing N.ventricosa x inermis which is determined to take all the greenhouse space for itself!

N.%20ventricosa%20x%20inermis.jpg

cheers

bill

I'm not generally a big fan of hybrids but that's actually very nice.

Good job Bill

That's sweet! Really nice plant you got there! If you're worried about it taking up too much space, why don't you cut it back? You could always root the cuttings and trade 'em away. 'Course that's only if you mind it taking over your greenhouse....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ May 02 2004,11:03)]That's sweet!  Really nice plant you got there!  If you're worried about it taking up too much space, why don't you cut it back?  You could always root the cuttings and trade 'em away.  'Course that's only if you mind it taking over your greenhouse....
I have cut it back!!
tounge.gif

And got loads more plants
smile.gif

It certainly keeps the greenhouse free of ants as they queue up to get caught..
cool.gif

cheers

bill

I am always of the opinion that a well grown plant, no matter what it is, is better than a pure species that doesn't look so good. I am looking at hybrids more than I used to.
Good job, Bill!

Regards,

Joe

Wow nice! Is the liquid in the pitcher thick like in inermis?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (droseradude @ May 02 2004,4:01)]Wow nice! Is the liquid in the pitcher thick like in inermis?
Hi
The liquid looks like a typical Nep "soup". I don't grow a inermis yet so can't do a direct comparison.

cheers

bill

Wow thats a nice plant you have there Bill!

wow... Where did you aquire that baby? (
tounge.gif
) It sure is a nice hybrid!

Back