What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. ramispina finally settles in

Look's happy to me
wink.gif

Ditto. Would you mind pming me where you got it? Looks like a good strong clone
smile.gif
What conditions are you growing it in?

EC,

what nep is that in your avatar?

That's awesome that you've got N. ramispina growing like that in a window! Mine is getting very large in it's highland chamber when I cut it maybe I'll try an acclimate a cutting in the house or out on the patio. Neps grow in my house but never pitcher, never tried my precious slow moving ramispina outside strict highland conditions.

I'm guessin' you got your plant from OL since your livin' in MN (that means its a clone originating from Rob's Borneo Exotics if you didn't already know). I haven't been up there to OL for sometime now, wonder if the Aristolochia grandiflora is in bloom yet? Always a good show with those 12" diameter flowers!

Wah! Sorry if the pic is misleading. I actually grow it in a mini-greenhouse with three GE plant and aquarium lights.

The conditions are intermediate to lowland with warm days, hight humidity. Although it does cool down quite a lot a night.

It's weird that it's doing as well as it is considering it's so warm.
rock.gif
Maybe one day it will just die. Lol. I hope not. And, yes, I got it from Orchids Limited.

Swords that Thing is always in bloom.
I keep tellin jerry its gonna take over the greenhouse, and that he should hit it with some roundup.:)

I dont know about you but the place looks like its really starting to take a turn for the worse.
Dead material everywhere, insects infestations, over the past 3 years its just gotten worse everytime i visit.

Nice looking plant!
smile.gif
Since you are useing pft user pages why don`t you post it on the page instead of linking? If you can`t figure it out I could do it for you(pm. me if you want me to):)

Back