What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time for nepenthes

I made this clock tonight with some pics I took of my N. inermis plant.

inermisclock.jpg

I hope you dig it!
smile.gif

wow thats the best clock I've ever seen...
wink.gif

MMMMMPPHHH! MMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPHHHHH!
tounge.gif

Looks good, but it could use mroe color... inermis isnt famous for being very colorful
wink.gif

I must say 1) I've never seen a Nep clock, very original. 2) Very creative.
Thats cool,
cool.gif
I'd sport that in my house.

Joe

Nice clock Josh! You going to make a couple different ones to auction off?

BCK

BCK is on to something! I bet those would get picked up quick. I think thats a good idea, presuming that they aren't soo much work that it isn't worth it to make a few.

Joe

Neat clock.

Well done! Those green pitchers really stand out against that black face.

Joe

Thanks folks! Glad you like it!

I may put a couple different ones on Ebay if someone else would want them but I just wanted a neat clock to have by my inserting machine at work. I might go and get some green glow in the dark paint to put a line on each of the arms so I can see it a little better in the junk mail dungeon. My co workers will just roll their eyes and mumble something about plants and walk away but I like it!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (swords @ May 14 2004,8:33)]Thanks folks! Glad you like it!

I may put a couple different ones on Ebay if someone else would want them but I just wanted a neat clock to have by my inserting machine at work. I might go and get some green glow in the dark paint to put a line on each of the arms so I can see it a little better in the junk mail dungeon. My co workers will just roll their eyes and mumble something about plants and walk away but I like it!
biggrin.gif
what about the Sarr collection auction
wink.gif
laugh.gif

cool clock dude! At first glance I thought it was a REAL pitcher, whoa! Don't want it stinkin' up your room...
Why don't you add animation and make the arms of the clock a slender pitcher?
biggrin.gif
Moving pitcher eh (on the other hand thta could be distracting...)
wink.gif

Jason

very cool clock, really crative

I wish i had artistic skills and an eye for design. Very nice!

Back