What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here's a batch of photos I took this afternoon. First, my N. aristolochioides has decided to start pitchering. This is the first of three inflating pitchers to open. It's just a one incher, but I'm pleased the plant is growing and pitchering:
N_aristolochioides2.sized.jpg

And speaking of N. aristolochioides, here's a ventricosa x aristolochioides. This plant grows at least as fast as a ventricosa.
N_ventricosa_x_aristolochiodes4.sized.jpg

Here's the first pitcher from a basal shoot on my N. hirsuta x veitchii. It's growing in my bedroom windowsill with my N. ventricosa. I like the red speckled interior on this:
N_hirsuta_x_veitchi3.sized.jpg

And finally, here's the first pitcher to grow here on my newish N. ovata:
N_ovata.sized.jpg

Capslock

Wow, those things are monstrous! You can't let children near those things can you? Awesome pictures.

Amazing.

Both the plants and the camera.

Gotta get me both of them. ;)

Beautiful pics! Great color! much smaller photos than mine and downloaded much more quickly!

Very nice Capslock! Color is looking really great on them.
T

Dang,that thing is fat(refering to N. aristolochioides) ! Great pics and plants:)

Nice, Caps! I really dig the ventricosa x aristolochioides. It seems all hybrids involving either one of those parents comes out cool, so naturally those two together make quite a combo.

Nice pics! I especially like your n. aristolochioides and n. ovata.
smile.gif

Back