What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some hybrid pics

Hey, here are some hybrid pics from this evening:

First, someone mentioned crossing N. x gentle with N. x Rokko down below. Here's a pic of the N. x Rokko part, an upper pitcher:
N_x_Rokko3.sized.jpg

Next, here's N. x Efllugent Koto. These things last forever and keep looking good:
N_x_koto_efflugent_3.sized.jpg

Next, I posted a pitcher earlier, but here's the whole plant, N. ventricosa x aristolochioides. It's grown a LOT since I bought it from Tony a few months ago:
N_ventricosa_x_aristolochiodes5.sized.jpg

Finally, here's the smallest pitchered plant in my collection (per plant size), the ironically named N. x Petra Giant:
N_x_Petra_Giant.sized.jpg

Capslock

Very nice plants Capslock! That Vintricosa x Aristolochiodes is beautiful.

See ya,
Jerry

Really nice Caps.

What species make up "N. x Petra Giant" and is that the typical colour of the pitchers as they mature? If so... WOW!

Aaron.

It's ventricosa x talengensis x something else...I can't quite remember. I want to say caranculata.

Joe

Caps, nice shots! I LIKE the rokko!

Thanks! N. x Petra "giant" is N. ventricosa x (talangensis x bongso). Mine may be stunted or something because the pitchers are only an inch and a half or so, but the plant is about a foot high now. Hmmmmm.

Capslock

Nice pics, very cool plants! I'm also fickle for anything aristolochiodes! Maybe the petra giant was dropped on its head as a child?  
laugh.gif

wow.gif

tounge.gif
 Bad Lithopsman!  
mad.gif

wink.gif

Nice plants! I especialy like the N. ventricosa x aristolochioides.:)

Back