What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you see these pics?

Okie dokie , I can see my websites online now so I'm gonna try and post the pics of my flowering N. fucsa here:

fuscaflower1.jpg

And then a pic of the latest upper pitcher of N. inermis which is a bit smaller than previous but the lighting was replaced so next one should be a couple cm larger
inermis15.jpg

Here it is next to the model kit I made a while ago:
inermis14.jpg

Please lemme know if you're able to see em!
smile.gif

Great heres some more new pics:

N. aristolochioides x thorelii intermediate pitcher 13-14 cm high
aristoxthor3.jpg

Here's an upper tendril getting ready on the aristo x thor-I'm so excited!
aristoxthor4.jpg

Here's a nice new N. rajah pitcher 10 cm high:
rajah5.jpg

another view:
rajah6.jpg

those are some awesome pictures! I really love that inermis!!! thats a great job you did on the model as well!
smile.gif

No! Not a single one of them!
smile_h_32.gif

It must be something at my end - I get the miserable 'broken image' icon even for your avatar, Josh.

Hey Steve, try pulling up the properties of the "broken image," then copy and paste the url to your browser and hit go. Once you're browser gets through to the url, you SHOULD be able to hit back and see the image here, too.

NICE SHOTS JOSH!!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Wow,
I like them a lot! The rajah is absolutely amazing with the fluted peristome!
smile.gif
smilie4.gif

Steve, If that doesn't work try pasting the URL in without the www. on it. For some reason my sites load on aol but not with the www. portion on the begining???

Hola! They're working now! Thanks for your patience, folks.

Worth the wait, Josh - look at those monsters!

Back