What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My two new babies

Hi everyone,

Here are my two new little babies. I know they are pretty average, but hey we're all excited when we get a new plant so I thought I'd post it, anyway. And I'll post more pics on how they develop.

nep truncata
ntruncata.jpg

nep rafflesiana
nrafflesiana.jpg

cheers,
Christian

i have a very plain looking raffle, not one of the awesome looking giant clones, its doing quite well now that its settled in and is producing pitchers. ive been thinking about getting a lowland form of truncata. it should do well with all my other neps. cool photos and i cant wait to see your first pitchers off them!

Rattler

Just red crosses for me Christian.

Hi guys,

I had a problem with linking to the geocities website so had to find another site that would allow it. If anyone has trouble loading the pictures just let me know. thanks aaron and toni.

christian

Not implying, just stating what I saw.

However, whatever you did (if you did) has worked and I can now see your lovely new additions (and your icon which WAS also a red cross).  Very nice.  Have any pitcher shots?

Aaron.

The server must have been down earlier as I couldn't see the pictures either and now they are loading. Looks like they are making some nice new healthy leaves for you.
T

I can't see them.
smile_h_32.gif

i saw them yesterday but they arent there today

I can`t see them either:( N.rafflessiana is very adaptable and beutiful IME.:)

I don't see them either. I do want another trunc. though, my other one died. It never from day 1 liked its conditions. My others like it just fine.
confused.gif

Joe

Yep, back to red crosses for me!

Given both your pictures and avatar are gone, tony's suggestion of a server problem is the most likely issue.

Christian, as a side note where are you from in Australia? I'm in Melb.

Aaron.

Thanks everyone for letting me know that I can't share the pictures with everyone. darn internet.

And aaron, maybe it is a server issue. darn internet. hehe.

Let me know if they do show up. thanks everyone.

i can see the pictures when i load the page. am a bit puzzled as to why nobody else can't. i've verified the links and they work.

nope still not working for me... not even your avatar is working, I get the borken image icon.

Working fine for me! Maybe there's a low daily limit for where you're storing the pics?

Capslock

Hi Everyone,

I changed the webspace i was uploading my pictures to. Now everyone can share them with you all.  
smile.gif

And thanks for all the nice comments.

Christian

Back