What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Few pics

Lowlanders will be in "season" as soon as the hot chamber is completed.
smile.gif

Hi Nepenthes gracilis,

Wow! Impressive pictures. It really has the WOW factor. I wish my hamata was as big as that. How long did it take you to grow it from miniature to that size?

Christian

Hi Christian, when I got the plant it was around 5inch in diameter with 4 inch tall pitchers, that was in 7/5/02. Now it's 6/20/04. The plant is about 1.5 feet tall (45cm) with pitchers 5 cm wide and 8 inches tall (21.5cm).

Hi Nep gracilis,

Well providing i grow it well in two years then hopefully it will look like your hamata by then. hehe. Mine is still a juvenile and about 6 cm in diameter and the teeth are still red looking. I've had this one for about 5 months now.

Christian

Oh man:( My mom just got the camera today and it doesn`t work on Xp,she asked the seller if it did and she said yes. Thankfully she`ll let you return an item if yor not happy with it and refund your money,but we`d still have to pay shipping to her and she won`t refund the original shipping!
mad.gif

Back