What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got a nice gift in the mail today

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ June 23 2004,3:03)]I saw a bumper sticker that said "I wish twice as much to you as you wish for me" and that is how I am. ill do to you double whatever you did to me. Ask Spec, he knows that first hand, lol.
hmm so if i give you one hug..you'll give me 2 in return!!!! shibby!

You got it Spec, I didn't think you'd get that.

Doug, you might not get a hug but, I'd be sure to give you something in return, maybe a boot to the.....
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ June 23 2004,9:03)]I saw Nick drooling over this plant when we visited Meijers Gardens in January. I have been thinking of a way to repay him. I got the opportunity to buy the same N.rajah he drooled over, his drool is probably still in the soil.  
biggrin.gif

I knew this was the opportunity to say thanks to Nick. So I ordered the plant and had it shipped to Nick with no plant ID, return address, nothing.
This was a ton of fun to watch. You guys seem to know how to have a good time. I wish I could have met you both in person when you were here! Maybe next time.

I have had a few people PM me to ask what I have for sale here at Frederik Meijer Gardens, so I wanted to add a quick note to this whole story.

The plant that Oz bought was one that Amori had here from his own collection. Oz got it from Amori not me. I just had the pleasure of sending it off in an unmarked container..  
smile_l_32.gif

I don't really sell plants, only trade them...

Great story guys, makes me feel good everytime I read through these posts...

Steve

Back