What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Oh lol well I think it is a beautiful plant what ever it is. So if you were me would you go so far to change it on my grow list?

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Do you have any pics of a mature N.fusca sarawak?
Thanks,
Noah.

OMG!!!! That is the best collection I have ever layed eyes on! Right On Jeremiah
smilie4.gif
Very rare nepenthes! Keep it up!

now what did I tell you about takin pictures of plants that arent' nepenthes
mad.gif
I wasn't joking
great pics! I like all of them
biggrin.gif

Great stuff as always Jeremiah!

That crimson N. jacquelineae is beautiful! Mine makes yellow pitchers and pink peristomes at the moment!

Hmm, my N. macrophylla looks almost exactly like yours - with the high number of tines on the peristome. Did you get yours from Wistuba as well?

Hello

swords

thanks yeah it is a great plant

Yeah I did get it from Wistuba in May of 2003

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Amazing plants and collection in general. How long has it taken to collect sooo many Neps?

Joe

Hello

thanks I have been growing CP for about 12 years now (I started when I was about 4 years old)

-Jeremiah-

Wait a second... Weren't those the pics you showed me from the Denver Botanical Gardens? Just kidding
smile_m_32.gif

I'm still pretty convinced that the macrophylla is macrophylla... just a different/new clone... Any input Phil?
smile_l_32.gif

If we ever end up moving to colorado I'll be sucking the plants off you every day! heh...

Man that rajah is getting big...

-Spec

Jeremiah,
Do you have a picture of the plant for Rajah #2?

Hi Jeremiah,

Great job with those very nice plants!

Can you post pictures with the original color of the pitchers from N. jacquelineae, rajah and macrophylla without this heavy alteration in color saturation?

best regards

Jan

speechless.

seriously, if you have any cutting of those plants for sale or trade. i'm willing to pay....or trade. PM me and let me know...wow.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]schloaty

lol thanks well if you are ever in Colorado Springs Just let me know and I'll give you a personal tour.
Hey, Thanks! I'll bear that in mind....Now where's my big overcoat with all those deep inside pockets?...
smile_m_32.gif

Oh, I can't WAIT until I get a house....I NEED a greenhouse..... *twitch*

this is my baby, N.ventricosa, still too young to b fed..
Nepenthes04.jpg

hey jerimiah, ive goten bored, look wat i made to ur pix
ENJOY LAFFING UR rear OFF
Joke.jpg

Back