What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures.

Yesterday I was boored and I decided to take a few pics of my hole collection. Enjoy.
N. Rafflesiana (born in pft)
Dcp_1978.jpg

Dcp_1977.jpg

Developing pitcher
0.jpg

N. Rafflesiana, N. Sanguinea, N. Khasiana
Dcp_1944.jpg

Baby rafflesianas!
My%20Pictures0002.jpg

N. Sanguinea
Dcp_1966.jpg

Dcp_1967.jpg

j.jpg

This doesn´t belongs here but I´ll post it anyways:
D. Adalea and D. Binata
My%20Pictures0001.jpg

Back to nepenthes jejeje
N. Truncata
pitchers49.jpg

N. Khasiana
My%20Pictures0003.jpg

My%20Pictures0009.jpg

N. Rafflesiana Gigantea
raffgig2.jpg

N. X Coccinea
lots%20of%20pitchers.jpg

Dcp_1724.jpg

Dcp_1723.jpg

Dcp_1722.jpg

My%20Pictures0004.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them!

Erick

wow great plants!! Is that an N. Sanguinea "orange"?
smile.gif

Very nice! Did your pft clone raflessiana start out like min? Heres a pic of mine
N.raflessiana.JPG
N.raflessiana2.JPG

Simply amazing collection of Neps, Andenes.

I like the Raffelsiana in particular. How big is it?

Hey elarwhis, yea I think its a sanguinea orange, I dunno. When I bought it it only said N. sanguinea.

Pond boy: Indeed. My rafflesiana was just exactly like yours. Very small, but very strong. It´s only one year old and it very big! Its tendrils extend up to 2 feet!!! And its pitchers 5 inches tall and 3 inches wide. Very big.

And eplants02, as I mentioned earlier, yes my rafflesiana is very big. I´m even suprised it get this big. But I´m just proud of it!
smile.gif

Glad you enjoyed them!
Erick

Umm.you have D.capensis 'albino' there not adelae!

How did you get it to grow that big? What are your conditions? Was it a 3-4 in. start when you got it? What do you feed it,and how often. Do you fertilize it,and if so how often?

Well Tony told me I had exelent conditions for lowlanders. Puerto Rico is a very hot and humid place. So its a great place for most lowlanders. Our temps are from 80-100 F. I dont give it any fertelizers, I don´t believe on them much jejeje This plant arrived very very small. I don´t feed it anything. They catch it all on themselves!
smile_n_32.gif
If anything else, just ask.

Lol. Mine grows in true highland conditions. 80`s during the day and sometimes down to the mid 40`s at night so I guess mine won`t get that big anytime soon Lol.

Pondboy is right. Good thing you posted the Drosera, as that is definitely camail reproductive organ, and if the white flowere belong to them, then he is completely correct in that it's the alba form.
I am stunned the rafs look that good, and am now excited!

Joe

Whats a camail reproductive organ?
confused.gif

Yea, what is it?

confused.gif
???
I have no idea. I typed " D. capensis" or something like that. My typing is not that best, but I did not accidentally "finger fumble" that in there.

Joe

Use your imagination and move the I in capensis to before the first s ;p

That will get the attention of the word filter!

T

Aha! Tony, I think you've hit the nail on the head....or should I say MAIL on the head?

wow that is a great collection I cant even imagine when I will have that many neps. so vibrant

Back