What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prise ranges

hey guys,

i was just wondering wats some of your prise ranges from the most expensive nep from your cheapst nep

thanks

$26 for the N. sumatrana. It was listed as 3" daim. but it came as 6" or so.

Although I have a cactus (Cereus) that I paid $120 for.

Joe

my most expensive one is my N. campanulata that calicarni's sells for 60 bucks, but it came from cooks wich is WAY cheaper.
my least expensive one is an N. gracilis var. nigrapurpurea that i got in a trade.

california carnivores are way overpriced on most things, imo.

Oooooooooooooh, this will be very intresting.
£12 for N. alata x ventricosa, I was charged the same as N. ventricosa for N.maxima(I actually ordered N.ventricosa, they sent N.maxima instead!)
N. maxima was around £40, but I was charged £17--N. ventricosa was £17,
but they didnt charge me £40 because they had substituted N. maxima
for N.ventricosa!!

starman, please contact me on AOL instant messinger. my screen name is Hitchiker5001, or e-mail me at hitchiker5001@yahoo.com. i might be interested in the N. alata x ventricosa.

thanks, Clint

clint, you live on different continents.

Hmmm, maybe there is some confusion here?
smile_h_32.gif
FloridaDendro, are you asking for the prices we are willing to sell our plants for, or just want to know what is the most we paid?

If you are trying to buy plants, my guess is that this should be posted in a different topic, but I am sure someone else will come by who knows more about this...:)

I think the most we paid for a plant is what was meant. Selling or attempting to sell plants on here, I believe is against the rules however trades for whatever are permitted in the trade post.

Joe

i wanted to buy some plants. thats why i asked your prises, plus i wanted to compair your guy's prises with other online traders.

oh and nevermind starman, i didnt relize that we'er in two difrent contenents. srry
smile.gif

I paid 20 bucks for a n. lowii x vetchii and like 5 for a hybrid from a local place ....

My most expensive single plant was about $80 for a 2cm diameter N. jacquelineae seedling last summer. My cheapest was my very first one, a cutting from the tip of my uncles ratty old N. Ventrata.

BTW most people here are not plant vendors but simply hobbists & fanatics. Some of us sell cuttings of our plants on Ebay but no selling or advertising is supposed to happen on these message boards.

cheepest: Free (yes free, they could find the scan #, so they gave it to me) x 'Judith Finn' at home depot (3", FOUR growth point plant)

Most $: $95 for 3" N. jacquelineae.

$12 for my N. ventricosa. My Judith and Raff were free.

I`m going to be paying $15 for a N.diatis meadow form when I get out.

Back