What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I made this

look how bored i am- dont laff too hard, this is jus a joke. dont get offended Nepenthes growers  >;-D
Joke.jpg

I think your on to somthing sushi. I am remodeling my bathroom and if that were a toilet option, I'd install it!

Steve

Oh, that's rich! Very funny indeed. I love it. What's next, a ping leaf as toilet paper?

If we were all eccentric millionaires, how many of us would commission toilets like that to be built? I would not chose the N. edwardsiana model...ouch.

Joe

I'd be more worried about the upper pitchering of Nepenthes hamata but either way...ouch.

You have no idea how much I needed this laugh today!!

We love it when our members post photos of themselves so we can see how they actually look... Sorry but every time I see you on the forums I'll have this great mental picture of you.......:laugh:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]If we were all eccentric millionaires, how many of us would commission toilets like that to be built? I would not chose the N. edwardsiana model...ouch.

Or bicalcarata! Zoiks!

Bicalcarata wouldn't be so bad as long as you didn't pull a leaner for umm, non-depository actions? :-X

Greenhouse 1 -
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You have no idea how much I needed this laugh today!!

We love it when our members post photos of themselves so we can see how they actually look... Sorry but every time I see you on the forums I'll have this great mental picture of you.......:laugh:

bUDDY THAT isnt me, i compiled all the pix from images on the net then editted, it ISNT ME!

btw, no one would take a pix of me taking a dump
smile_n_32.gif

heres another one if u guys didnt see it...
Joke2.jpg

JURASSIC PARK UNCUT!

Back