How is that when Rob for example travels with a bunch of rajah's to the CP-meeting in France? I assume it's legal and probably quite similar to international EMS shipping. Still I wonder how it works in detail, since usually there is a receiver applying for import permits for example.
So you bring a real nice (content! ) suitcase full of rajah's along with CITES and phytosanitary documentation and go through 'something agricultural to declare' lane? Correct? Does that have to be done in both countries? Is it easy? Is it instant? Costs? Can any private collector do that?
Thanks in advance,