What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes help

hello. wondering if anyone can help with with my problem. recently i found that a few of my neps in my intermediate tank are receiving little yellow specks on their leaves, in the hundreds. these dots are yellow, and seem to be where the leaves are starting to die. there is no visiable pests on the leaves, and the yellowing seems to be from something wrong with the plant itself. new leaves are now really dark green, but do not have the spots. a few things that changed are that ive raised the amount of humidity the plants are reciving, and there are leftover drops on the plants leaves every so often when the mister is on. also, in the past few days, there was a heat spike in my tank (on my vacation when i left to visite N.Y), all the way into the low 30C. i came back and found my room melting
confused.gif
. i believe this is the problem, but can anyone conferm it and does anyone have any experiance with dieing dots on their leaves? thanks. Zongyi

aww, come on! i bet one of you has gotta have had some experiance with this
smile_n_32.gif
. Zongyi

Pictures, we need pictures!!!

Capslock

Back