What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's a girl!

Congratulations! Will you be handing out cigars?

Once pollen can be obtained, fertilization achieved and seeds germinated!
biggrin.gif

This post below is from farther below on the thread line. You might want to contact Jeremiah.

Cheers,

Joe

Jeremiah Harris
Nepenthes lover

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello

Let me know if it is female I have a male N. campanulata just about to open.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Wow they aren`t kidding when they say this plant flowers small! How old is that plant?

thats a beaut. I can't wait till my canpamulata flowers, mine is growing pretty fast.

That is one tiny plant, perhaps even smaller than my siow-siow gracilis, now producing 1 1/2 inch pitchers. I'll be interested in knowing the age of your camp (might even get one myself since I want one of my neps to flower already, none has yet)...

Got it last year from Malesiana Tropicals. Assuming the plant was fresh out of TC when I got it (although I doubt it; it could possibly be slightly older), it has been in my care for about ten months.

do you feed yours? I ried feeeding mine and its pitcher rotted... So whats your secret?

I occasionally feed my plant fruit flies. In moderation.

Back