What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dang

• Thread starter lol
  • Start date

lol

BANNED
Why has pondboy been responding to almost every topic ever written? I cant even tell which topics are new anymore
smile_h_32.gif
!

lol hes just recently gotten back online after being offline for quite awhile. he is just trying to get caught up. i to find it mildly annoying sometimes but i completely understand his position. it will calm down after awhile. remember he is sick with not much else to do so i would just deal with it for awhile till he gets caught up on everything.

Rattler

I`m anoying people? Sorry about that.:(

Hey Noah
Dont worry about it man you just carry on posting,if you like something enough to hell what other people say
mad.gif

Bye for now Julian

It's ok Noah! It doesn't bother me one bit!
smile.gif

Go ahead and post Noah!Your not bother'en me.
smile.gif

Jerry

The annoying part is in finding a reply to a 2-month-old thread that only adds: "cool" or "nice plant". However, adding an informative contribution is much appreciated.

I noticed that too. He also brought to my attention some interesting older posts that I never looked at before. I also want to see updated photos from some of the older topics, So I appreciated that.

I knew Pondboy's situation, but what was kirk's excuse a couple of weeks ago, lol?

Cheers,

Joe

Folks, this thread has a very good chance of getting out of hand....And will be summarily locked if it does so.

So far, people are being nice in expressing their oppinion, so let's try to keep it that way.
smile.gif

Schloaty,

I just reread this and I am missing the flames- where is this one going to get out of hand? Unless you are wise enough to note that this can not go anywhere constructive, in which case you might want to go ahead and lock it(now that I think about it).
Never mind me
smile_n_32.gif

Cheers,

Joe

Joe,
No flames yet.....I just see them on the horizon, and I wanted to divert people from that road....

At just about any other forum, this would have quickly descended into an absolute flame fest. There'd be all kinds of "your mother grows African violets" slander by the 4th or 5th message. But we seem to be very tolerant of each other's evil ways.

LMAO @ herenorthere! "Your mother grows african violets!" Oh, that's funny!

Hey, my mother does grow african violets.

hey i grow african violets!!!!!!! well mini varieties....2-4 inches across full grown and blooming..............
smile_n_32.gif

rattler

Hehe, I was just curious. I just thought it was kinda strange, but it didn't really bother me that much. Didn't know he had been offline. Peace!
smile_m_32.gif

You're motha is so nice she grows african violets!

Oh yea, yo momma is so ignorant she grows red roses!

Back