What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. alata

i got an even larger ventrata in a trade that came pitcherless. even worse, the growth point snapped off of the main vine! i guess i'll have lots of little ventratas to give away soon, as the nodes are already activated and growing.

To post a pic click image then put the url of your pic

N. alata.jpg

Alright this is my try at a picture.  Any Ideas why it has no pitchers?

Its obvious I still cannot figure it out. Can someone show me what I need to type in order to get the pic to work from my link. Thanks

You need to right click on the picture and under properties it will say Address/URL
That is the info you copy paste into the message here after you click on 'image'
387DCP_0294-med.JPG

Keep in mind some picture hosting sites don't let you remote link to show a picture on another website like this.
Tony

O yeah.. will come around with some TLC. And it is N. Ventrata.. a plant which has been in gardencenters for 20+ years now labelled as N. alata.

Tony

Well, maybe we are all approaching this mislabled thing wrong. We could ask Jebb and Check to revise it so the TC nurseries are correct, and this is the true alata and not ventrata.............
smile_n_32.gif

Hey Wolf,

If this is the same plant you are offering cuttings from for trade on the trading post, you might want to amend that it's ventrata instead of alata.

Cheers,

Joe

Back