What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rhs autumn show

• Thread starter shokuchuu
  • Start date
Yes, I think we'll wait for Rob's verification.  I'm sure I read the labels correctly though...  but I probably didn't.  As far as shocked plants go, there was one species in particular in which you could tell it was indeed in shock: N. bicalcarata.  I've had my own plants in the past go into shock quite easily (from dryness), yet easily survive 40F conditions.

Amori

AMORI! Great pics buddy. What a great way to feed your addiction! The plants here miss you...

Steve

Hi Amori,

Wow, great show, great pictures. Just wanted to say hello.

Glenn

Hi
Great photos, very nice indeed.That highland Truncata is a
Monster.

Bye for now Julian

True inspiration for anyone who grows neps. Fantastic eye candy! One day...one day I will have plants that look that good...if it kills me (or my wife kills me, lol).
A big, fat contratulations to the folks at Borneo Exotics. You are officially the masters of the nepiverse.

Hopefully Rob will be back soon and can look at this thread. I want to know if the pinkish veitchii with the striped peristome is one of his cllones he sells...

Cheers,

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flip_Side_the_Pint @ Sep. 14 2004,7:44)]thats ashame!!!! I hope its not true, alot of those plants are slow growers and they had huge ones.... that makes me sad... *single ter rolls down flips cheek*
All being well I hope to have the N. talangensis x max safely in my greenhouse tomorow!
smile.gif

Fingers crossed

cheers

bill

Hi Bill
Wish i could get there,wife works so ive got to look after the flock (5,3 and 1) and im on nights tonight,no rest for the wicked ehh.

Bye for now julian

We're ba-ack.  Proudly clutching our gold medal.

Nice photos Amori and good to meet you at the show too.

We'll be putting up a feature on the show on our website in a few hours time.

That plant is talangensis x maxima and was definitely labeled correctly - I've checked  
smilie4.gif

The Dutch nurseries sometimes put out that hybrid but theirs is a different clone with (I think) inferior coloration.

Just a note on the special price of N. truncata at the show. It really was a special promotional thing only for the show as the centerpiece was a N. truncata. The price is usually much higher than that. Most of the folks who came to the show were pensioners and non CP fans since it was held on weekdays and there is a sales resistance with that group to anything over ten quid.

Back