What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I finally have a highland..............

......well other than ventrata which has turned into a weed along with Rokko and Ile de France in my lowland tank......my last plant order before winter showed up this morning and i am extreamly happy. i ordered a N. bongso from Tony. i had seen this species for a bit less elsewhere but decided i was going to deal with a forum member and i am very glad i did. if i streatched it out it would probably be 12 inches across. has several fully developed pitchers. the peristromes are a nice black rather than the red it showed in the pic on his website. well worth the money and ill definatly order again next spring. if your looking for something other than what PTF has i highly suggest talking to Tony. hopefully ill get a picture up next week. if this does good im going to need ovata and hamata and...................

Rattler

Good going! Give us news about it soon =)

My new bongso is only 4" diameter
smile_h_32.gif
Should've ordered from Tony.

you have to figure half the diameter is tendrils and pitchers. a couple of the pitchers are prolly just over 2.5 inches tall.

Rattler

Oh, I was only counting the leaves, (petioles), not the tendrils.

Hello

Very nice looking plant!!!  I also should have gotten mine from Tony but at the time he did not carry them, would have been better off waiting though.

-Jeremiah-

im very pleased with it. i just hope it does well for me. i have it in a cool area of the house but will have to move it when it gets cold enough to kick on the furnace.

Rattler

the pictures are broken for me, can you try and remote link them?

not sure what you mean but here is the link to the album with all my CP photos. the bongso is twords the botton. just cut and paste it.   http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbum.asp?userid=hydrodynastes&album_id=175467

Very nice bongso! Congrats,don`t you just love that new plant feeling?

Back