What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And a few more

Newest truncata pitcher,much larger than last
truncata.jpg

My new arrival Rajah in a 7inch pot
rajah.jpg

and last but not least my massive Platychila,which has coloured up a bit since ive had it.
platy.jpg

Bye for now  Julian

Nice plants, Julian!
Hope your platychilla will also get as big as Jeff's!
Go on!
smile.gif

Nice plants Julian
smile.gif

The platychila looks as its settling in well.
Your highland truncata is looking great as well. I asked Diana (BE) at Reading how long it took to grow that large speciman plant truncata that they displayed at the RHS. 6 years, which makes it quite a fast grower for a highland nep I reckon. Thats what I love about Neps each year you grow them is even more rewarding than the last
smilie4.gif

Good growing..

cheers

bill

Max
I think ive got a few years before its as good as Jeffs but it will be worth the wait.
Bill
The Platy is settling in well but the moss is matching it for growth rate.The truncata is growing at a fair old rate so im expecting great things in a few years,6 years ehh there is hope then.Recognise the Rajah
smile.gif

Bye for now julian

Watch out you don't get eaten by that monster platy! ;) Those are nice pics, Julian.

Hey, at least you've GOT an N. platychilla!
biggrin.gif

Wow that platy is one tiny Nep! Now I know what to look forward too when I get my seeds from Jeremiah assuming I can grow`em. That truncata is looking good.

thats a really nice juvi truncata, How long did it take to get that large? and how big was it when you got it?

Hi Guys
David= The platy is bad, gloves are worn at all times
smile.gif

Josh= Is there no one selling them your side of the pond ?

Noah= Ive got two seed grown Gracilis (wild seed from Borneo)
and it is fun watching them growing up,you will enjoy it to.

Jess= Ive had it a year i think and its trebled in size,the pitchers are twice the size with every new one so cant wait till it gets really big.
                         Bye for now  Julian

Hehehe and srduggins is sending me some ventricosa seed! Cool I`ll be up to my elbows in neps in no time!

Back