What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N.tiveyi x aristolochioides

smile.gif
big_tivxaristo.jpg

Hey guys. In a recent topic the above hybrid, N.Tiveyi x aristolochioides was described as 'hideous'!
While we think it looks like a more colourful form of N.aristolochioides, I will let you guys make your own opinion.
As it is said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".
BTW. A limited number will be available again soon if you are interested.

Geoff.

thats awesome, but i wish the dome was more prominant.

i think another cross with an aristo. should really bring it out.

it reminds me of one of those sophisticated women...
standing tall with their chest out :p (I know... I'm crazy
smile_n_32.gif
)

Not to me Geoff! I love globular aristo influenced plants!

BTW I made the following cross with on of your plants: N. aristo x thorelii X Miranda

yours:
aristoxthor6.jpg

Miranda
miranda2.jpg

No seed pods have split open yet but my aristo x thor has more globular pitchers compared to others I've seen pics of so hopefully it'll be interesting cross!

Bring on all those hiddeous aristo influenced hybrids I want them all!
biggrin.gif

Yeah I like it a lot. Haven't seen one Aristo pitcher yet that I've really found ugly.

Swords; that second pitcher is awesome! omg stop teasing us!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

I was the one who called it hideous, and the original pic that was on your website was really awful, the peristome looked awful. The pic you've displayed is of a much more mature pitcher, which is much nicer. I still don't like the aristo cross with ventricosa... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but not all hyrbids are beautiful, IMO.

I like that a lot! Keep it up with the aristo hybrids, I love them all!
smile.gif
I own an aristo x thorelli, and it's one of my favorites of all time!
blues.gif

Very nice! It is a bit dark for my taste but definately different.:)

Very Nice Geoff!   Welcome!!! I (we) are honored to have you here.
Thank You for creating N. X Predator! I like the way you think.

Please help us all with our addiction, and post lot's more pic's!
Robin

smile.gif

I think that pitcher is wild....And no, TheAlphaWolf, you're not crazy. When you said it, I saw it....kind of like the characterizations of those older, rich women they portray in the New Yorker magazine.

That pitcher, by the attachment of the tendril, looks like an intermediate. I'd really like to see an upper!

I think that pitcher is da bomb. Would be neat to see it crossed with aristo again though.

Back