What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your nepenthes pics here!

Hey,
The old Nepenthes picture thread was stagnant for a long time, so i decided to make a new one. Please post pictures of your Nepenthes, and i'd appreciate it if you would include your largest pitcher compared to your hand, or tell us how large it is.
Thanks
Dave

Why not just add to the end of the old one then?

Yah, just because a thread is "stagnant" doesn't mean it isn't existing anymore.

EDIT: last post was Nov. 17 2004 so it isn't that stagnant.

I don't think the old thread should be scrapped, but the person who requested a new one be started is the same person who posted on 1/17/05(though a different user name).
Maybe he noticed that the last post before he posted was October....
Most people start their own threads(like "Dec. Gallery" ect) .

Cheers,

Joe

Maybe that would be good. In the meantime, i have a junk Nepenthes photo, i'll see if it works, if it does it'll be the first of mine that does.
smile.gif

th_Nepentheslowlandhibrid.jpg

EDIT: Sorry about the poor quality, i'm gonna take more today, and they'll be better. This one was taken at night. But this is the first picture of my own that i was able to link! Yay!
Let's see if this one works:
PICT0165.jpg

Nepenthes Hamata

Back