What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thursday pics!

• Thread starter rlhirst
  • Start date
Very nice, Robin! They all look good!

One question, however: is your water hard? I noticed what
appeared to be hard water deposits on some of your plants....

Trent, I got that guy from CPJungle. Other than that I don't know anything about its origins, or which clone it is. Maybe Rob can help us here?

Jeff, good eye, but I use RO water. That is the fungicide residue that your seeing. It is a bit unsightly I agree
smile_m_32.gif

Thank You both for the compliments.
Happy Saturday!
Robin
smile.gif

Hey Robin, when I was at CPJungle, your clone looks just like Michaels N. rafflesiana "Singapore Giant" form I also purchased. It really is a nice plant! Mike's mother plant was a doozey!

It's easy to place most of their names, no need for bonking Schloaty.
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Lovely plants. If you ever have to give em' away, PM me first.
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Trent, I got that guy from CPJungle. Other than that I don't know anything about its origins, or which clone it is. Maybe Rob can help us here?

No idea about that one except I don't think it came from us.

Dustin's right, I beleive. I remember Michael had Singapore Giant on his price list for a loooong time. It was as low as $25 for a 12" plant and as they got bigger, the price began to climb....

Cheers,

Joe

Back