What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free seed

The UK connection never got back to me with postal details, and the seed has all gone now. With a bit of luck, Trent should receive a big batch in a few days.

Hamish

Do you think it would be possible to send any seeds to the frozen north ( Canada). Its impossible to get anything up here. I don't wanna lose my cp spark.
smile_m_32.gif

I'm also in Canada.May I please have one too?
smile.gif
*Trapper7*

All my remaining seed has gone to Trent. He is in the US, so a SASE from Canada wouldn't be of any use, unless you can obtain US stamps. However, this is subject to the seed actually getting to Trent, as the package could get picked up by US Customs.

Hamish

Just to let you guys know, Trent received the second batch of seed safe and sound. I understand there were quite a few respondents who didn't get seed in the first round, I hope everyone managed to get some in the second.

Cheers, Hamish

Hay Hellz here
i just pmed trent, to see if there are any seed left to be given out
Hellz

Hi Everyone,
For those of you who sent us SASE, you can expect the seed to arrive by the end of the week.
There's a little seed leftover (Hamish really sent a huge batch), if anyone else is interested please PM me.
-Trent

I have also put up a nice pictorial tour of sowing Nepenthes seed at the top of the forum.

Sorry, seed is all gone now. Thanks again Hamish!

Back