What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fstp's nep gallery for this month

this is one of the few times I bothered to take pictures just because someone was telling me I should awhile ago...

oh well here some of my plants, at least the ones I thought were nice.

ok here we go...

heres the hybrid that was sold to me as maxima x miranda, what do you think?
cnv0063.jpg

cnv0067.jpg

N. truncata, I know its boring but its one of my favs, this pitcher just poped about a week ago.
cnv0065.jpg

Juvi N. macrovulgarius

cnv0066.jpg

N. campanulata. its one "real" plant then one cutting that exploded with basals.
cnv0064.jpg

Nope  dont work...  why dont you host them on the gallery that Trashcan provides us?  

hosting site

Steve

Nice neps FSTP! I believe that's maxima x miranda, but who knows for sure? Anyway, your plants look happy and healthy.

Capslock

Plants look nice ;>

N. maxima x Miranda. I guess it's possible someone made that cross. Not from me though. Whether the plant pictured is indeed that cross is hard to say for certain.

Tony

Hi Jess
Some nice looking plants there
smile.gif

bye for now julian

thanks guys... I'll post some of the other plants probly next month, my merriliana is about to anice picther....

interesting truncata shape. Looks like it ate a bit too much.
smile_n_32.gif

Very nice! I love the coloration on that hybrid,although it does appear to have some alata in it to me.

The lime green of that campanulata is very pretty in my mind, I got to get me one of those Lol.

The hybrid kinda looks like pics I've seen of X tomoriana (sp?)

Nice though

hmm yes I guess it will be forever a mystery. One thing I know is its the fastest growing nep I have. I got it last december and it was about 6" across that was a year ago, now its about 15-18"

Yea My trucata is rather "portly" this is the first of its more mature looking pitchers, so we'll see how its next picther is

Flip_Side_the_Pint!
How tall is your runcata yet?
Mine is 12 centimeters!Let me know!
Mine anyway looks different from yours!
Bye!
Aga

Back