What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asking for plants/cuttings in this forum

I am seeing alot of people replying lately with posts along the lines:

You should make cuttings and trade them.
You should send me a cutting. etc etc etc

If you want to continue to see spectacular plants and unusual plants, please DON'T make public replies asking for plants. There are a number of growers that post pictures to share, that do not wish to be pestered by other people asking for pieces. IF they have extra available they will offer them in the trade forum if they desire.

Thanks!
Tony

Huh!,
So is this up for debate?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

J/K
Joe
smile_m_32.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tony Paroubek @ Mar. 03 2005,1:49)]I am seeing alot of people replying lately with posts along the lines:

You should make cuttings and trade them.
You should send me a cutting.  etc etc etc

If you want to continue to see spectacular plants and unusual plants, please DON'T make public replies asking for plants.  There are a number of growers that post pictures to share, that do not wish to be pestered by other people asking for pieces.  IF they have extra available they will offer them in the trade forum if they desire.

Thanks!
Tony
Yea.. and then they demand them every day until they're sent.. "Dude you havent sent mine!!!" (not directing at anyone)

It ruins the "spirit" of it and no one wants to give anymore
smile_h_32.gif

Back