What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web site for nepenthes please

I need to get a easy website that has easy information for nepenthes please. Not very hard please.  Maybe one for young people would be very good.

Well you took both of my ideas. I can personally vouch for Nep univercity and plantswithattitude. I have found plants to sometimes behave differently than they state though. I have usually found my plants to be more lenient than Nep U suggests.

Tuna i agree, most Neps are hardier than what Nep U states BUT it does contain quite a bit of usefull info.

Thank you very much. I got enough now to print and read. This is all good directions.

I'd have to give my own site a plug too given how much effort the dam thing takes (http://www.nepenthesforeveryone.com). My apologies for not having updated it lately, my digital camera died and I don't have the cash to get a new one - I've just spent my money giving in to fate and am building myself a greenhouse.

Hamish

Dear Mr Hamish,
I printed some of your site now too. You hang your plants very nice and you have very big pitchers and you have very good plants. Your photos are all good. Good bye, Nick

Back