What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is on ebay..

They have two other kinds of special micro-climate Nepenthes soil, lol.

I saw that, I was laughing for such a long time when I saw that... good times....

Hehe, I actually saw that too. That is the guy I bought my vfts from. Gotta say the vfts came in very good condition. Still can't say for sure that they are actually 'Red Dragon' tho.

Is there a link??

Here is the link.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....79&rd=1

wow what a load of crap. Not to mention the same exact add is used for all 3 'different' potting mixes. Nowhere does it say what is in any of them!
Too bad people will buy this stuff and possibly kill their plants. Maybe I should try recreating a lowland peat swamp in my 1 gallon nursery container.. yeah right.

btw ultramafic soil is not limestone. It is soil composed of a large portion of volcanic rocks. Usually high in iron and magnesium.

Figures it is equilibrio. Take about a scam.
I should add that a year later I am still waiting for my D. linearis and D. prolifera. Needless to say I already got a D. prolifera and D. linearis certainly would not grow here.

Soil - no comment but last time I was here I thought we had lost Tony.

If nothing else I am glad to see a post by you Tony.

Cheers, Troy.

Back