What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newest pitcher on my bical

schloaty

Staff member
100_0622.JPG

I'd say it's about 2" tall - which looks kinda large 'cause the pitchers are so fat. I was a little leery with this plant as I almost killed it (forgot to water) about 8 or 10 months ago. It has really made a come back!

Definitely one of the more vicious looking bicals I've seen on the forums Schloaty! It's a beaut!

Thats a nice one Schloaty. Another one of my favorites. Good color Lookout though.. It's gonna get BIG. Muhuhahhaahaha.

Robin

Hi David
It looks like its come back well
smile.gif

Bye for now Julian

No doubt the royalty of the lowlanders, very nice!

Cheers,

Joe

Thanks guys. I have a new leaf that's juuuuuust about fully formed....and I think the pitcher bud is already starting to swell....Hopefully it will be even bigger than this one!

That there is a beautiful plant
smile_k_ani_32.gif
.   If only I had the room.

Mine had one about that large, it's suffering some post cataclysm trauma though.
smile_h_32.gif
All the pitchers died off.
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif

Wow! that sure is one beautiful Bicalcurata! What form/variety is that? looks rather different from the ones I usually see!

Looks different? How so? As far as I know, it's just a run-of-the-mill bical (as if there were such a thing as run-of-the-mill bicals).

I have some bical photos. I'll have to post them and try to out "pitcher" you.
smile_n_32.gif

Back