What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics, it's been a while

• Thread starter hamata
  • Start date
NepPost%201.jpg

Neppost%202.jpg

Neppost%203.jpg

N. sanguinea upeers, N. northiana, N sanguinea lower
The northiana is finally starting to grow well.

N. 'echinostoma' (From Sunbelle Exotics, really nice, speckled)
N. morgiana (something like this, trent can correct me on it)
N. thorelii x (spectabilis x northiana) (From Sunbelle Exotics) Growing very very well, but not pitchering

N. merilliana (from wistuba- just starting pitures)
N. truncata (making a new leaf with a healthy pitcher I won't mind taking a pic of)
N. hasiana (from seedling)

Jonathan

Wow! Things are really coming along down there! The sanguinea is beautiful. Is this the plant we talked about on Saturday?
Can't tell for sure, but the Morganiana looks a bit too elongated and the spotting pattern doesn't seem quite right. It may be Edinensis, but would require closer inspection. Edinensis is Chelsonii x rafflesiana.
I see the echinostoma is really going nuts. Glad to see it!
The thorelii x (spectabilis x northiana) has beautiful foliage. Ease it out into a little more sun, and it should pitcher.
Your plants look really healthy!

Jonathan,
We're still working on the pictorial of the N. treubiana in the Raja Ampat region of western New Guinea. Hopefully by the end of this weekend....

/echinostoma is actually N. mirabillis 'echinostoma' right?
thats quite a cool variety of mirabillis.
Nice pics anyway, I loved your sanguineas!

Hey trent. That is the sanguinea we were talking about. I'll move my hybrid to more sun. Thanks
And yes, it is N. mirabilis 'echinostoma'

Also, trent, I just discovered that my rokko has another flower. Do you have any males in flower?

Jonathan

Yep. We will be in touch.

Back