What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there,

got time to make some pics of my Nepenthes.

here we go:

Ne. burbidgeae:
Ne_burbidgeae.jpg

Ne. dubia:
Ne_dubia.jpg

Ne. hamata:
Ne_hamata.jpg

Ne. inermis:
Ne_inermis.jpg

Ne. lowii (Trus Madi):
Ne_lowii_trusmadi3.jpg

Ne. macrophylla
Clone from Wistuba:
Ne_macrophylla_wistuba.jpg

Clone from Borneo Exotics:
Ne_macrophylla_klein.jpg

Ne. platychilla:
Ne_platychilla.jpg

Part II:

Ne. sibuyanensis:
Ne_sibuyanensis_ganz.jpg

Ne_sibuyanensis.jpg

Ne. talangensis:
Ne_talangensis.jpg

Ne. tentaculata:
Ne_tentaculata.jpg

Ne. vogellii:
Ne_vogelii.jpg

LOWLAND SPECIES:

Ne. bicalcarata:
Ne_bicalcarata2.jpg

Ne_bicalcarata3.jpg

Ne. maxima x veitchii:
Ne_maxima_veitchii.jpg

Ne. rafflesiana:
Ne_rafflesiana.jpg

Ne_rafflesiana2.jpg

Left side of the terrarium:
Terrarium_links.jpg
Terrarium_rechts_nachher.jpg

Hope you enjoy!!!

Bye,
Max

Hi Max
Great photos there.I love the Sibuyanensis mine is no where near as big as yours.Do you find it tempermental in pitchering?
bye for now julian

Thanks for you reply, Julian.
Yes N. sibuyanensis is very tempermental. The pitchersize increased very quickly, and also the shape of the pitcher.

This is the the last developed pitcher:
Ne_sibuyanensis2.jpg

And the newest:
Ne_sibuyanensis2.jpg

But this is normal for Nepenthes until they get their mature pitchers.

Cheers,
Max

great pix Max. Putting together quite a nice collection there. Any more pics of your mirabilis?
Robin:)

Cool plants! *MUST HAVE N. VOGELLI*.

Love your sib! Mine is in a state of suspended animation which is has been in for about a year. I have the Terri Schiavo of neps with my sib. I will not remove the feeding tube, however!

Capslock

my sib is prolly half that size, oddly ive not noticed it to be to picky on pitchering. i was told to expect it to be but sofar its been trudging along like a champ. i cant wait to get some pitchers like yours though. all these lil immiture ones are getting old
smile_n_32.gif
my macfarlanei is proving to be a lil pain though. it doesnt want to do much of anything for me

Thanks for you answers!

Sorry Robin, I don't have any new pics of my Ne. mirabilis 'echinostoma'. I will take some pictures when it produces some nice pitchers.

Cheers,
Max

Yes that Sib is nice,just had alook at mine,its producing something like a pitcher not a patch on that though:-(
Id like to see a Photo of the "Echinostoma" as you dont see a lot of those about and the fact that i cant really provide L/L conditions for neps anyway dosent help.
Bye for now julian

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]MUST HAVE N. VOGELLI*.

Ditto. Platychilla, too!

SWEET pics. I really like the terrarium. Did you build that yourself?

oH WOW! N. Xtiveyi is a lowlander?!? maxima X veitchi isnt that a highlander? but since it seems fine in your terrarium, I have just made up my mind to get one!
anyway, I think your pics are wonderful, loved all of them!

looks good, really likeing your raff. seems tubbier then most.

First thanks for your answers.
Schloaty, I bought the terrarium at a local store. In this dimensions it would be very difficult to build such a terrarium.

I don't know if this plant is really a maxima x veitchii hybrid. Its one of my first Neps which I got from Cantharifera, and I don't remember the name of the plant.

A new N. mirabilis 'echinostoma' pitcher is inflating, so I will take some photos soon
smile.gif

Back