What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey,
I took some pics this afternoon. First, a big ol' N. bongso:
N_bongso_1.sized.jpg

Next, some little N. ventricosa (red x green) seedliings from seed generously sent by sr duggins:
N_ventricosa_red_x_green.sized.jpg

Next, a neat hybrid, N. spectabilis x veitchii:
N_spectabilis_x_veitchii.sized.jpg

Next, my reliable N. alata "luzon red speckled"
N_alata_luzon_red_speckled6.sized.jpg

And finally, N. khasiana, the kudzu vine of nepenthes:
N_khasiana.sized.jpg

Capslock

Love the plants Caps! Your bongso just BARELY beats mine, i'll have to urge it foreward a bit.

Cute ventricosas.

Hi Caps
Lovely selection of plants there.The Bongso is a monster,i will be showing mine a piture so it can see what its suppost to be doing.My Seeds havent done a lot yet but hey fingers still crossed.Ive never seen a Spectabilis x Veitchii before, nice cross,wicked peristome on it.I grow Khasiana x Ventricosa and you can really see the pale red pattern it after looking at your Khasiana,nice.
bye for now julian

Caps, you never cease to amaze! Very nice plants.

My khasiana is still in the ICU....It's been there since I got it almost two years ago! Beaten up in transport really baddly, then, just as it was beginning to recover a year later, SCALE.

It's finnally showing signs of being healthy....Perhaps I'll show it your pic as incentive.

Nice big pitchers on all of them! Hmm I think your bongso is gonna freak out pretty soon.
Nice looking hybrid. I like the little guys there too. So much potential.. Thanks for sharing.
Robin
smile.gif

Back