What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nep pic gallery 6-5-05

• Thread starter CNCreefer
  • Start date
hello again. After looking at all the new nep pics in here I thought I would add some of my own pics. First the lowlanders:
N. x coccinea
x%20coccinea%20rs.JPG

N. x miranda upper
miranda%201rs.JPG

Maxima ( I think, this is one of the unidentified cuttings) anyone help me out with the ID of this plant. There are 2 other unidentified cuttings that are starting to produce pitchers. When they do, I will post pics.
maxima%20I%20think%20upper%20rs.JPG

Baby rafflesiana
baby%20rafflesiana%20rs.JPG

Baby bical
baby%20bical%20rs.JPG

Thorelii x mixta
thorelii%20x%20mixta%20rs.JPG

spotted ampullaria
spotted%20ampullaria%20rs.JPG

ventricosa x ampullaria
ventricosa%20x%20ampullaria%20rs.JPG

not a lowlander but it likes it in there with the lowlanders.
ventricosa x inermis lower getting ready to pop
ventricosa%20x%20inermis%20lower%20rs.JPG

ventricosa x inermis upper getting ready to pop
ventricosa%20x%20inermis%20upper%20rs.JPG

Enjoy the pics.

Sigh. I wish I could grow lowlanders. Love the miranda upper!

Capslock

Nice pics! Great plants!

Caps, you could SO grow the miranda. It is very adaptable for both temps and humidity (the latter of which you have no problem with, anyway).

WOW 'Miranda' uppers look a whole lot different then the lowers. Ventracosa x. ampullaria is very nice looking. I'll have to look into getting one.

Nice Ron.
looks like everyone has finally got they're neps on high octane!
I like that ventricosa x inermis. Almost looks like a lowii upper.
thanks for sharing
Robin
smile.gif

I think the ventricosa x inermis is one of my rarest neps. There doesn't seem to be many people who have it. When that upper pitcher opens I'll post another pic. The uppers don't seem to last very long though.

Yes there very nice.The Miranda upper is nice looking and i love the Thorelii x Mixta.
Bye for now Julian

Back