What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slow growes

• Thread starter TyFone
  • Start date
I can build the perfect enviroment for N.villosa and N.Rajah..Because I have a frigde that I can rebuild
Now I just wonder..Is there any other slow growing UltraHighlanders??
And are there any specific things I have to think about exept the temps??

high humidity is generally needed

Yes that will be no problem....But Are there more slow growing ultra highlanders??

N. aristolochioides
N. diatas
N. lamii

N. macrophylla is not slow growing

edwarsiana - if you can get your hands on one.

and I would strike aristo from the list. It isn't a speed deamon, nor is it a large plant, but it is faster than several other of my plants...like ephippiata and ovata.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ June 21 2005,3:56)]edwarsiana - if you can get your hands on one.
I knew someone was going to say that.

And just where could I get the hands on edwardsiana? And you know im not a millionair...

And here is another question...My villosa is going to get about 18-25 C day and 5-10 C at night is it going to make it when it matures to?? And wich species can live with a Villosa??
(the temps dipends on the weather and summer/winter)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TyFone @ June 21 2005,4:24)]And just where could I get the hands on edwardsiana? And you know im not a millionair...
no where, unless you know how to collect wild seed ;)

I figured that out also...
smile_n_32.gif
what neps can live with my villosas requirements??

Nepenthes University has a listing of species by native elevation. Look for Neps that grow in the same range as villosa.
~Joe

Back