What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. jacquelineae

Here are some photos I just took of my N. jacquelineae.

2005-6-25_jac_700.jpg

Here is one with my hand for size but I have very big hands, I'm 6' 2" and can palm a pro basketball off the dribble so it is a little deceiving.

2005-6-25%20003%20jac%20and%20hand%20700.jpg

Let me know what you think.
thanks
-Jeremiah-

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes gracilis @ June 25 2005,10:00)]Very impressive!
smile.gif
The plant or this?

"I'm 6' 2" and can palm a pro basketball off the dribble so it is a little deceiving."

smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Here is one with my hand for size but I have very big hands, I'm 6' 2" and can palm a pro basketball off the dribble so it is a little deceiving.
Deceiving??! I'm the exact same size, so it's actually quite nice for comparison.
laugh.gif
VERY nice plants.

LOVE the color and love the size!

Was all those pitchers from one plant?
confused.gif
?

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So when are you putting that plant up for auctioning???

M

Yeah me too.

"Was all those pitchers from one plant?"
Yeah that and more it seems to make a new pitcher ever two weeks right now.

lol you wish

-Jeremiah-

It never hurts to ask!

Its truly awesome! How large was it when the stork brought it and what illegal steroids do you use to get it so big?

What's your secret ingredamints and what phase of the moon do you fertilize it, etc. Give us the low down!

The color is probably one of the best I've seen to date! Its so red I wanna say its photoshop at best. But with your hand in it, its really really red!

Thanks for sharing.

Michael

beautifull deep red ciloring of this rare specie.

Nice color man! Looks like good hybrid material. I imagine it will flower soon. Maybe cross it with aristo?
I'm gonna have to give mine a kick... It's not growing anywhere near as fast as yours.
Thanks for sharing!

Excelant pics of excellant plants as always Jeremiah!

Very lovely plant. To die for almost. I love the color, and its added to the wish list. Woo hoo

When you got it, was it the size of a microchip you could smuggle out of the country in one nostril?

Michael

WOW! Very nice plant indeed. Mine is still a wee thing, thought in the last couple of weeks it has shown an increase in growth....It'll be YEARS before I'm at that size!

Hi Jeremiah
Superb as ever,youve grown a bit the last photo i saw of you it was stood next to peter d,Amato lol,any photos of the whole plant??
Bye for now Julian

Wow...that is fantastic Jeremiah! They are just lovely...beautiful color and form.

Back