What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My highland nepenthes greenhouse virtual tour

Well I have had my Nikon for a while now but I had never user the video feature until today. From the looks of it you should be able to view it online. But a warning to all dial-up users it took me just about a minute and I'm running at just over 1000 kbs for just a 35 second movie, for everyone else just give it a minute or two.

Let me know if it works for you guys and what you think of it.

here it is...
http://home.petflytrap.com/users/jeremiahharris/2005-6-25%20005.mov

thanks
-Jeremiah-

That's awesome! Great idea, posting the video that way. May have to experiment with my camera... Wonder if I can upload...

Thanks for sharing,Jeremiah!!! Amazing! Words fail m...

Jeremiah,

Is there any way to convert it to a format that can be viewed on Windows Media Player? I don't have Apple Quicktime, and don't have administrator permissions on my work PC.

Hamish

All I have to say is
smile_k_ani_32.gif
VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!

Look like you have a few neps.
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SydneyNeps @ June 26 2005,7:33)]Jeremiah,

Is there any way to convert it to a format that can be viewed on Windows Media Player? I don't have Apple Quicktime, and don't have administrator permissions on my work PC.

Hamish
I'm using mozila firefox and just have a quicktime plugin. Works like a charm I actually view it in the broswer window.

I hope you're not using IE?

awesome, always had the impresion your green house was bigger. very cool, i need one myself.

Back