What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures of 4 of my plants

Hey guys was messing around with my plants today and thought they looked photoworthy. I think these are some of the best photos I've taken of them I took my time this time.
biggrin.gif

Heres my merriliana which is becoming a beast as it takes over my grow chamber.

meril1.jpg

this one I fed a nice fat june beetle right after I took this picture

meril2.jpg

this is my black type albomarginata

alboblack.jpg

this is one of my rafflesianas that is producing uppers right now.

This pitcher is hiding amoung the leaves of another plant.

raffhiding.jpg

heres another upper from the same plant, I like the peristome on these uppers.

upraff.jpg

Heres my truncata that has plans to take over my chamber. Its growing like a weed. Who said truncata was slow again?
smile_m_32.gif

truncfront.jpg

another of the same, thought this was a nice shot

talltrunc.jpg

I'll have more tasty lowlanders for you guys. My N. rowanae shoudl be putting on a show soon.
biggrin.gif

awesome. your first N. truncata pic looks like it has a big white stripe.

We love the black albos! Everything looks great! Can't wait to see your rowanae. Nice pics Jess.

are you sure they'r black? they look just like my Bau spotted.

Yeah! I like!
Those plants are very nice, all my favourites! Just want to know, how big is the entire merriliana, pitcher and plant? And that's a nice albomarginata!
Thanks!

Clint, probably if Jess gave that black N. albomarginata a higher intensity light, it would show up much darker. I have the same trouble getting my dark N. gracilis to turn for me, and I grow in a greenhouse!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Wonderful photos too Jess, I love that merrilliana!!!

oooooh ok i see. thanks.

either way, it's a spectacular plant.

Very nice,i wish my Merriliana looked that good
smile_h_32.gif

Bye for now Julian

Nice merriliana man! Thats nice and fat lookin' Great pics.
I too would suggest moving your black albo a bit closer to the light to bring the black out. That's one of my favorites.
Thanksfor sharing,
Robin
smile.gif

The merriliana is HUGE, I'll take a picture of its leaves with a tape measure. Its nuts.

Yea Dustin is correct. natural sun > MH.... But now that I moved it closer to the light its getting more black. You can see the newer pitcher that is leaning on the side is alittle darker then the rest.

Thanks Dustin, I love that merriliana too. Its one of my favorites and its growing really well for me. Its getting those nice tubby pitchers that I just love.

biggrin.gif

Back